Sunday 16 October 2016

Hey

First of let me start by introducing myself, I'm Heather and this is my blog. Let me start by saying I have no idea what I'm doing and I don't just mean this blog I mean life in general. I'm serious I have no idea where I'm going or what I want to do with my life I literally have no idea whatsoever what I want from my life, however what I do know is that I want to remember it. I don't want to grow old and not be able to remember my life but just a blur, no I want to remember everything and I mean everything, every thought that pops into my brain, the things I do, the places I go and the people I meet.

So whether people want to read this and join me on the weird,messed up journey that is my current life or if this just turns into something for just me and my friends and family to look at I don't mind. I just want something that I can look back on and smile at the awkward,socially inept version of me and all the things she has done.

I hope you have enjoyed this little intro and decide to come along on the strange adventure that is my life.

Talk soon
Heather xx

No comments:

Post a Comment